One More Time One More Chance






How much more do I have to lose before my heart is forgiven?
How many more pains do I have to suffer to meet you once again?
One more time, oh seasons, fade not
One more time, when we were messing around

Whenever we disagreed
I would always give in first
Your selfish nature made me love you even more
One more chance, the memories restrain my steps
One more chance, I cannot choose my next destination

I'm always searching
For your figure to appear somewhere
On the opposite platform, in the windows along the lane
Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place
If my wish were to come true I would be at your side right away
There would be nothing
That I couldn't do
I would risk everything I have
Just to embrace you

If I just wanted to avoid loneliness anybody would have been enough
Because stars in the night seem like they are falling
I cannot lie to myself
One more time. Oh seasons, fade not
One more time, when we were messing around

I'm always searching for your figure to appear somewhere at a street crossing in the midsts of a dream
Even though I know you couldn't be in such a place
If a miracle were to happen here
I would show you right away the new morning, who I'll be from now on
And the words I never said: "I love you"

The memories of summer revolve around me
and your throbbing heartbeat that suddenly stopped

I'm always searching for your figure to appear somewhere
In the city at dawn At Sakuragi-cho
Even though I know you can't be there

If my wish were to come true
I would be at your side right away
There would be nothing
That I couldn't do
I would risk everything I have just to embrace you

I'm always searching
For traces wherever I go
In the shops I'm going to, the corner of the newspapers
Even though I know you couldn't be at such a place
If I could ask for a miracle
I want to show you right now
The new dawn and new me
And the words I never said: "I love you"

 I always end up looking somewhere for your smile
At the railroad crossing, waiting for the express to pass
Even though I know wont be there anymore
If I could live life over again
I would be at your side every time
For there is nothing I want in this world...
Nothing else that matters to me as much as you...



Note : for the one, that I always end up looking for his smile. I always love the way we find each other. Thank you for everything that we shared together. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    dewa-lotto.name
    dewa-lotto.cc
    dewa-lotto.vip

    ReplyDelete